nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Request] Contact information for CenturyLink network operations

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <amitchell () isipp com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:36:51 -0700

Hi all,

Got a network issue with a DoS'er originating from Comcast into
CenturyLink but unable to find the right people to work on this from
the CenturyLink side.  Looking for a contact to reach me off-list to
help solve this or insert a block in a upstream router.

Don, please email me offlist (amitchell () isipp com);  CenturyLink is now part of Level3...we can get you to the
right person.

Oops, as was just pointed out to me offlist, I reversed that (too much blood in my caffeine stream)...I should have
said that CenturyLink *borged* Level3.

Anne