nanog mailing list archives

Re: Stupid Question maybe?

From: Grant Taylor via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:39:36 -0700

On 12/20/2018 10:55 AM, Saku Ytti wrote:
Correct.

Do you have /24 cover prefixes advertised to the Internet?

What is that use-case? Do notice that I propose opt-in static host/32 route pointing to the link, giving far-end INET reachability, if they so want, without adding attack surface on the near-end.

$EMPLOYER requires globally routable access to the link net IP on our equipment for specific configurations. Sorry, I can't go into details.

I'm trying to ascertain if the configuration (as I understand it) that advocating for would work for us or not.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die