nanog mailing list archives

Re: Announcing Peering-LAN prefixes to customers

From: Dominic Schallert <ds () schallert com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 19:15:46 +0100

Dear Job, Michael, Ross,
thank you very much for sharing your opinion, the detailed info and references. That’s pretty much what I excpected.
Just wondered because I couldn’t find any IXP Conection Agreement stating this „issue“ explicitly yet.

Maybe MANRS IXP actions has some recommendations regarding this, checking that now.

Best wishes and happy holidays

Cheers
Dominic