nanog mailing list archives

Re: Web UI DHCP Option 82

From: Colton Conor <colton.conor () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 08:36:37 -0500

Mike, I am looking for the same thing. Does Mikrotik have the ability to do
what you are requesting?

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 5:11 PM Ryan Hamel <Ryan.Hamel () quadranet com> wrote:

Mike,

Take a look into Kea from ISC. The config is JSON based, which allows for
nearly any scripting language to make changes, or you can dig into how it
works with MySQL for dynamic operation (
https://kea.isc.org/wiki/HostReservationsHowTo).

Ryan