nanog mailing list archives

Re: Feedback - SBC Vendors.

From: James Milko <jmilko () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 10:06:03 -0400

 Which Ribbon product are you looking at?  There are quite a few now and
they have different code bases/features.

JM

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Ryan Finnesey <ryan () finnesey com> wrote:

I am going to have to install a series of SBCs for a  voice offering
connected to Microsoft Teams.  We are going to pass the SIP traffic off to
a larger number of SIP providers.  I would like  to get some feedback from
the group on SBC vendors.  I have two options for vendors Ribbon or
AudioCodes.  I am leaning towards a software based SBC over an appliance.

Would be helpful to get the other members feedback on Ribbon or AudioCodes
deployments within their networks.

Cheers
Ryan