nanog mailing list archives

Re: China Showdown Huawei vs ZTE

From: Colton Conor <colton.conor () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:41:50 -0500

Saku,

I do feel bad for US Based consumers as I am one of them! Overall, I find
Huawei's solutions to be 1/3 the price of the equivalent Juniper/Cisco. The
only the stopping me from buying them is the fear of it being hacked due to
the media.

Like the S6720-EI is MEF certified, runs MPLS, and is $3500 with a lifetime
warranty. Please let me know if anyone else comes close to this number.