nanog mailing list archives

RE: Management softwares

From: Kody Vicknair <kvicknair () reservetele com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 22:06:11 +0000

Nisc.coop

If you can, request that it be hosted in-house as they tend to have an outage at least once a month. O.o

Kody Vicknair
Network Engineer

Tel:    985.536.1214
Fax:    985.536.0300
Email:  kvicknair () reservetele com

Reserve Telecommunications
100 RTC Dr
Reserve, LA 70084

Disclaimer:
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material which should not disseminate, distribute or be
copied. Please notify Kody Vicknair immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Kody Vicknair therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. .