nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP hijack: 64.68.207.0/24 from as133955

From: Theodore Baschak <theodore () ciscodude net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 10:29:55 -0500

I noticed when I looked into both of these leaks 3 hours after Clinton's
message yesterday that I couldn't see them in any of the looking glasses I
was looking in (including the NLNOG looking glass)

Looks like things were able to be cleaned up very quickly.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://bgp.guru/ - https://hextet.net/
http://mbix.ca/ - http://mbnog.ca/