nanog mailing list archives

RE: Cisco ISE

From: "Mann, Jason" <jamann () mt gov>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 14:20:53 +0000

Yes I would be curious as to what issues you are running into? We currently use ACS to do 802.1x authentication for all
of our Wired/Wireless clients and will move that functionality over to ISE. We would also like to start doing
provisioning/nac and certificate authority on the ISE, as well as PXGrid into InfoBlox, NetScout, F5, APIC-EM, and
Cisco Prime 3.1