nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spectrum/TimeWarner IPv6 routing issue

From: Randy <nanog () afxr net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 19:48:23 -0500

On 5/9/2017 2:13 PM, Jason Pope wrote:
All,

I apologize for doing this, but is there anyone on the list with
Spectrum/TimeWarner that would be willing to discuss (via e-mail) an IPv6
routing issue to a cable modem? I can't put more time in with the normal
support gauntlet.

Thanks in advance!
Jason

Not sure if this helps, but I had an issue with ipv6 routing on my TWc modem. It turns out I derped and accidentally enabled a firewall option to block multicast. This prevents your modem from seeing ipv6 routing solicitations, ie the modem won't be able to see what your prefix is and respond to it.
If that isn't it, you'll have to do the gauntlet.