nanog mailing list archives

Re: Conference Videos

From: Chris Russell <chris () nifry com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:46:09 +0000

We record and put on youtube the uknof.org.uk meetings and it still
gets bigger every time (around 3x growth since we started streaming).

 - and we at UKNOF are grateful for Brandon for doing this... :)

In terms of UKNOF, we get complaints when we DON'T webcast content or make video's available on YouTube, overall, people coming to meetings is somewhere between coming to see the content and also to network.

The YouTube presence helps us to spread the word of the meeting and be as inclusive as possible, on the other hand, we are entirely sponsor funded and try to avoid a charge for attendance.

Chris