nanog mailing list archives

RE: WEBINAR TUESDAY: Can We Make IPv4 Great Again?

From: Dennis Burgess <dmburgess () linktechs net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 22:04:20 +0000

Well try to get ATT to announce IPv6 though our AS!  Lol Been on the phone with the for over a month.  Still no ETA :(

Dennis Burgess - Network Solution Engineer - Consultant
MikroTik Certified Trainer/Consultant - MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net
Radio Frequiency Coverages: www.towercoverage.com
Office: 314-735-0270