nanog mailing list archives

Re: Datacenter powering

From: Justin Wilson <lists () mtin net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:24:13 -0400

We have our exchange in these facilities.  Some info on their web-site about power.

https://lifelinedatacenters.com/data-center-infographics/ <https://lifelinedatacenters.com/data-center-infographics/>

Justin

On Jul 26, 2017, at 10:04 AM, Graham Johnston <johnstong () westmancom com> wrote:

Anybody out there willing to provide a brief description of the power configuration in your datacenter today and
further comment on if there are ways you would reconfigure it given the chance?

To provide context, I am asking from the standpoint of a datacenter operated for your own use, not part of a
co-location type environment. Total power draw in my situation is ~100kW.

graham