nanog mailing list archives

Re: ticketmaster.com 403 Forbidden

From: Christian Kildau <lists () chrisk de>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:42:53 +0100

403 forbidden from as12306 via level3.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Manser, Charles J <
Charles.Manser () charter com> wrote:

List,

It seems that browsing to ticketmaster.com or any of the associated IP
addresses results in a 403 Forbidden for our customers today. Is anyone
else having this issue?

If anyone from Ticketmaster could reach out to me off-list, it would be
helpful.
Charles Manser | Principal Engineer I, Network Security
Charles.Manser () charter com

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of
this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.