nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comparing Backbone providers from support POV

From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappytelecom net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 18:13:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Bassem,

All three of them are excellent Networks with Extensive Resource and excellent Technical Staff Behind them.

I am not sure if you are going to be able to find enough of a difference in their Support to make a decision based on
it.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support () Snappytelecom net