nanog mailing list archives

Re: Request for comment -- BCP38

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 01:35:01 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hugo Slabbert" <hugo () slabnet com>

This seems to have split into a few different sub-threads and had some
cross-talk on which network is being described where (thanks in no small
part to my flub on John's figures and target), but this seems to be exactly
the kind of info folks are looking for but missing at
http://www.bcp38.info.

I heartily encourage people to add content to the wiki for network types that
I'm insufficiently familiar with; cookbook entries are where I'd like to see
it end up.

If anyone wants to contribute please poke me or Alain for an account (keeping
a MediaWiki despammed is a fulltime job these days, if you allow user created
accounts, so we don't).  The address to poke at is moderator (at) bcp38.info

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com