nanog mailing list archives

Re: pay.gov and IPv6

From: Matthew Kaufman <matthew () matthew at>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:30:37 +0000

I sent email there and to another contact I had at the time.

And I'm not going to break my users by turning IPv6 back on, so someone
else will need to work with them.

Matthew Kaufman

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:48 AM Lee <ler762 () gmail com> wrote:

On 11/16/16, Matthew Kaufman <matthew () matthew at> wrote:
The good news is that I reported this particular site as a problem two
and
three years ago, both, and it isn't any worse.

did you contact Pay.gov Customer Service at:
800-624-1373 <(800)%20624-1373> (Toll free, Option #2)
or send an email to
pay.gov.clev () clev frb org

I just called, but I can't duplicate the problem and they need to work
with someone that is having a problem reaching the site.

Regards,
Lee

Matthew Kaufman