nanog mailing list archives

Re: Craiglist blocked

From: George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:37:36 -0700

My guy (who is coder team not ops) confirmed he got the forwarded email and is passing it to the right ops folks, but
those ops folks will have to reach back out again to Chris.

You might try Michael's contacts if you don't hear anything in a few hours at most.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone