nanog mailing list archives

Re: Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

From: joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 11:57:26 -0700

HE's downstream cone does not include a whole lot of residential ISPs.
if you further exclude the ones that are multihomed you're left with a
pretty small subset. that said they (HE) can be and are a valuable peer
both in v4 and v6.

Personally I wouldn't single home to anything that looks tier-1ish but
your mileage may vary the residential operators I look  at tend to be
fairly diversly connected.