nanog mailing list archives

Re: Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

From: Cryptographrix <cryptographrix () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 02:11:16 +0000

Nope - You'd have the /56 and only people within your /56 (or /64 if you
sliced it up nicely) would be able to do things with it routed by your ISP.

Of course this means we'll have to get our ISPs to listen for our BGP
advertisement...

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:09 PM Mansoor Nathani <mnathani.lists () gmail com>