nanog mailing list archives

Re: Another Big day for IPv6 - 10% native penetration

From: Mansoor Nathani <mnathani.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:53:56 -0500

Aren't IBM and Softlayer one and the same these days?

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:

I bet if more people moved to clouds that have IPv6 support such as:

        Host Virtual    vr.org <http://vr.org/>
        Softlayer       softlayer.com <http://softlayer.com/>
        Linode          linode.com <http://linode.com/>

Places like Amazon and Google and IBM would get the message faster than
from people complaining on this list.

Owen