nanog mailing list archives

Re: ICYMI: FBI looking into LA fiber cuts, Super Bowl

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:12:09 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Owen DeLong" <owen () delong com>

Correct me if I’m wrong, but these FO vandalisms have been going on in the bay
area since before the stadium
was even funded.

This leads me to believe that this is just another example of an LE landgrab.

How old's the stadium?  The article does mention late '14.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com