nanog mailing list archives

Re: mrtg alternative

From: Guillaume Tournat <guillaume () ironie org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 11:38:28 +0100

Zabbix for monitoring/graphing/alerting
Can be used for maps and SLA measurements too

Le 28 févr. 2016 à 00:27, Roberto Alvarado <ralvarado () anycast cl> a écrit :

Zabbix works for me

On 27-02-2016, at 18:12, Rafael Ganascim <rganascim () gmail com> wrote:

I like cacti:

http://www.cacti.net

Hi

I am currently using MRTG and RRD to make traffic graphs. I am searching
for more modern alternatives that allows the user to dynamically zoom and
scroll the timeline.

Bonus points if the user can customize the graphs directly in the
webbrowse. For example he might be able to add or remove individual peers
from the graph by simply clicking a checkbox.

What is the 2016 tool for this?

Regards,

Baldur