nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth/storage to help save climate data

From: Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider () gmx com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:44:56 -0800

i mind not one iota to store some on my computer but it won't be accessible because i don't want to publish it until i can get a dedicated server

On 2016-12-22 09:17 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
"If it's a politically-generated thing I'll have to deal with at an
operational level, it's on topic."
Hmm.. works for me.
and do not omit the amplification attack of endless rinse repeat of
self-righteous pontification of what people should and should not post

randy

--
These ads are used to support jjovereats' sites.