nanog mailing list archives

Level 3 voice outage?

From: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:31:19 +0000

Curious if anyone else is having issues with Level 3 (legacy Twtelecom specifically) enterprise SIP?  I’m at minute 45
of being on hold with them, so I suspect they are having known issues.  Our sales rep mentioned a toll free outage
being tracked under master ticket 11377637 but I don’t have the details of that yet.

We’re seeing our toll free numbers completely down, since what I believe to be 4a EST time frame.  Most of our toll
numbers have an unusual 25 second delay before we get any SIP traffic from their equipment, but the call does
ultimately connect.

David