nanog mailing list archives

Re: Why the internal network delays, Gmail?

From: Mel Beckman <mel () beckman org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 20:53:05 +0000

John,

With all due respect, it's S.O.P. for Nanogen to ask the list if anyone else is experiencing a particular problem with
some carrier or another. So Nate's question is totally appropriate for this list. I know I've solved several problems
by airing them here and getting insight from other list members.

-mel beckman