nanog mailing list archives

Re: Software for circuit documentation

From: Chris Garrett <Chris () aperturefiber com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:49:51 -0400

Granite is expensive, but pretty much the standard for circuit/xconnect/CFA documentation in the telecom space.

On Apr 18, 2016, at 11:33 AM, Manuel Marín <mmg () transtelco net> wrote:

Dear Nanog community

We are looking for a network inventory software to document logical
circuits and fibers. We have been using Racktables for cross connects and
racks documentation and works great, but we did find a way to document
MPLS, Eline/ELAN, OTN, SONET, IP circuits, external plant (fibers), etc.

I would appreciate if you can share what you use for documentation.

Thank you and have a great day

Regards