nanog mailing list archives

Fwd: Byte Night Manchester - Action for Children - donation help needed please :)

From: Colin Johnston <colinj () gt86car org uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 08:26:31 +0100

Hopefully IT folks will donate to this great cause, hopefully folks will allow this posting :)

Dear all,
As my regular yearly charity participation event please support below
Byte Night Manchester - BT Manchester folks – Colin team of one.

On Friday night next, 2nd Oct 2015 from 7pm to 6am next morning, I (Colin Johnston) am participating in
Action for Children Byte Night Manchester.
As we have been asked to dress up for nice social media pictures I decided that being dressed as a Sylvester Cat
would be good fun.
I have managed to get http://celebrationpartyshoponline.co.uk/stores <http://celebrationpartyshoponline.co.uk/stores>
to give me a discount on the costume hire as well.
The Byte Night for Manchester is being held at Granada Studios in Manchester on the street of Coronation Street.

We(Byte Night participants) are sleeping on the street in sleeping bags and foil survival bag.

Please donate to this great cause, either by donation bucket in BT Bolton AMTE (Sylvester will be in Bolton on
Thursday/Friday) or
BT Dial House Manchester (Sylvester will make a visit on Friday),
or via internet https://www.justgiving.com/bt-bt-manchester-folks/4w350m3/donate#MessageAndAmount
<https://www.justgiving.com/bt-bt-manchester-folks/4w350m3/donate#MessageAndAmount>

Please email me colin.johnstone () bt com <mailto:colin.johnstone () bt com> if donation made so I can keep track of
donators list.
I want to transfer the total raised to Action for Children by middle of Oct so please give money via above either
this week coming or next.
I will email folks with acknowledgement of final donation amount once received, would be great to get 500 pounds ++..

Pictures will be sent after the event for BT Today and all on this email to listJ

Please give generously if you can afford it, pay day on Wednesday J

Please distribute widely if you think others not mentioned would be willing to donate JJ

Yours

Colin Johnston