nanog mailing list archives

Re: IMIX or similiar near-user-load packet generator

From: Stanislaw Datskevich <me () nek0 net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:01:56 +0300

Thanks, Snabb Switch's packetblaster seems to be what I am looking for.
My goal using it is to find out how much of real users traffic my new
softrouter can handle until it begin doing packet drops.
Snabb Switch (https://github.com/SnabbCo/snabbswitch/)
Ostinato as already mentioned (http://ostinato.org/)

- jkt