nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fw: important message

From: Larry Sheldon <larrysheldon () cox net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 18:32:02 -0500

On 10/8/2015 16:53, Job Snijders wrote:
On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 02:37:15PM -0700, Scott Berkman via NANOG wrote:
Hello!

Important message, please read <hxxp://globalreagentsXXX.com/not.php?04>

smells compromised, moderation flag has been enabled. don't click that
link, sorry.

Every indication that it as you think, or worse.

It it being propagated (by|to) NANOG and Outages (that I know of).

It has been going on for some time. As is my habit, I have tried to get help in shutting it down, but as you might expect, there is zero interest at the administration level in the problem.

Eventually some low-clue person will get burned bad and depending on how big the splash is some interest may arise.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)