nanog mailing list archives

RE: gmail admins?

From: "Gary T. Giesen" <ggiesen+nanog () giesen me>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:09:59 -0400

Bill I ran into this same issue some time ago.

I had to move my mail off of Gmail for the same reason. In my case it was on a shared box with people who were not
forwarding to Gmail and was causing issues for them sending to Gmail.

Gmail really needs a "this server is forwarding email to me" setting.

Cheers,

GTG