nanog mailing list archives

Re: EyeBall View

From: Eduardo Schoedler <listas () esds com br>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:38:20 -0200

Hi Dovid,

We have in Brazil a project like this.
It's called ISPTools: www.isptools.com.br.

Everyone can host a node, it's a simple nodejs.

The author is very receptive, you can contact him to translate the site.

Regards.

--
Eduardo Schoedler

All,

I had an idea to create a product where we would have a host on every
EyeBall network. Customers could then connect to these hosts and check
connectivity back to their network. For instance you may want to see what
the speed is like from CableVision in central NJ to your network in South
Florida or the latency etc. I go large scale I wanted to know how much
demand there was for such a service.

Regards,

Dovid