nanog mailing list archives

Re: SevOne Monitoring

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:49:42 -0800

Can Observium alert on SNMP traps? I seem to remember that it couldn't do
that...

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:59 PM, James Greig <James () mor-pah net> wrote:

Depending on what you're after observium might be worth looking into. I
run solarwinds, paessler and observium but neither are as clear and as
useful for monitoring network as observium ( My opinion only of course )

Kind regards

James Greig