nanog mailing list archives

RE: Veeam Cloud Connect?

From: Nick Ellermann <nellermann () broadaspect com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:08:23 +0000

Yes. We have the Veeam Cloud Connect platform deployed in multiple data centers for our customers. It's only useful for
offsite backup copies at the moment, but with version 9 there will be VM replication options added to the platform.
Veeam has been a great software partner of ours for several years and we enjoy the service provider program.
Message me offline if you would like to know more.

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann () broadaspect com
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the
intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments
from all computers.