nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNSSEC and ISPs faking DNS responses

From: Matt Palmer <mpalmer () hezmatt org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:39:11 +1100

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 09:54:28AM +0000, A.L.M.Buxey () lboro ac uk wrote:
BTW, the proposed law, being done by lawyers, will have the list of

you say law.... but this idea of blocking all competitors to the states
lotto sounds very unlawful and anti-competitive  - yes, I can
understand states or countries blocking ALL gambling , thats a simple
'we dont allow it here' , but to say 'yes, you can access just ours'
well, in EU I dont think that would ever fly.

Sweden's still part of the EU, isn't it?  ("Systembolaget", if you need a
search term).

- Matt