nanog mailing list archives

Re: your mail

From: Larry Sheldon <larrysheldon () cox net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:54:26 -0500

On 5/19/2015 15:37, Jared Mauch wrote:

        Can someone fix the DMARC settings to something
more sensible?  I've had to deal with this on the outages list
already and it's simple to have it work in a more predictable way for
users than injecting this text.

        The best settings are Munge From, (dmarc_moderation_action)
as it will preserve the thread in a sensible way.  I feel it's quite
damaging to keep injecting this into the thread.  One should also clear
the dmarc_wrapped_message_text setting.

Blank subject lines get routed to the spam sump here. As a matter of policy, I do not open unexpected attachments, and strong suggest that opening an unexpected attachment may be the most dangerous thing you can do with an email reader is some environments.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)