nanog mailing list archives

Re: Route Optimization Products

From: Alistair Mackenzie <magicsata () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:25:55 +0100

There is this but its old and not been updated in quote some time.

Never got around to playing with it.

https://github.com/kvogt/kyro

On 15 May 2015 at 17:26, Paul S. <contact () winterei se> wrote:

Problem in this space is, none of the products offered are genuinely
affordable.

When your route optimization software costs more monthly than yet another
link to yet another tier one provider... `-`