nanog mailing list archives

Re: Generating IPv6 list with filtergen.level3.net

From: Brandon Ewing <nicotine () warningg com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:26:39 -0500

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 08:00:20PM -0600, Kevin Epperson wrote:
Hi Courtney -

Try something like:

whois -h filtergen.level3.net "AS3356 -cp -v6"
 or
whois -h filtergen.level3.net "AS3356 -cp -v4v6"

Using AS7922 or something of that nature (currently I dont see any v6 routes
registered under 7922.)

      -Kevin

Digging up a (very) old thread here, apologies.

Does anyone know if filtergen is going to support IPv6-length subnet masks?
Trying to use -le=128 returns an error. I can work around with sed, but just
curious if this tool is still being developed.  Emails to rr () level3 net
return a bounce directing one to their customer portal.

Also curious if the tool now supports IOS-XR RPL

--
Brandon Ewing                                     (nicotine () warningg com)