nanog mailing list archives

Re: What happened to Schprokits?

From: Pablo Lucena <plucena () coopergeneral com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 09:52:51 -0400

This is great, had not heard of Trigger. Finding that it has native support
for asynchronous processing makes it even better =).

Thanks for sharing Charles.

Regards,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 6:29 AM, Charles N Wyble <charles () thefnf org> wrote:

Checkout trigger for what seems to be the most viable system:

https://trigger.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

On March 13, 2015 7:59:13 PM CDT, Pablo Lucena <plucena () coopergeneral com>