nanog mailing list archives

Re: Searching for a quote

From: manning bill <bmanning () isi edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:34:58 -0700

it is true that the risk profile has changed in the last 30 years.
his core belief in interconnecting things in an open way, enabling _anyone_ to create,build, and deploy
is the core of ISOCs “permission less innovation” thrust.

crypto/security folks are green with envy …  it is somewhat “sour grapes” no?

I count my time working for him as one of the highlights of my life.  In some respects, I still do… :)

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102