nanog mailing list archives

RE: Symmetry, DSL, and all that

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund () medline com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 18:53:09 +0000

Well, it's not quite that simple.  I run a global network so I buy lots of services in lots of countries and areas so I
can tell you what out there even though I don't see FIOS commercials on my local TV channels, we are quite aware of the
capabilities of FIOS and its competitors.  I have lots of FIOS services, various cable services, Uverse, Xfinity, most
carrier gig E services.  I have both business class and residential services as well as dedicated fiber paths and
microwave systems so yeah, I know what service is available just about anywhere you would like to discuss.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL