nanog mailing list archives

Re: Open letter to Level3 concerning the global routing issues on June 12th

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:37:45 -0400

There are lots of options from failure to follow procedure to software defect amongst others. We are all human, except
for my coworker the Troy-bot-3000. Even well intentioned and motivated people have bad things happen to them.

What I look for in these incidents is what can be learned and improved upon.

If you are motivated about the routing manifesto please join the mailing list.

Thanks,

Jared Mauch