nanog mailing list archives

Re: WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

From: Guillaume Tournat <guillaume () ironie org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:06:00 +0200

Fortinet has good products for wifi indoor. Not tested outdoor.

Le 1 juin 2015 à 00:43, Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com> a écrit :

Ubiquiti Networks.

Its cheap and it works great. Support sucks though.

I use Ubuquiti gear for my wireless ISP and i use their UniFi APs for when
i do events.

If you need high density wireless, check out Xirrus Wireless access points,
they are awesome.

-Mike