nanog mailing list archives

Re: 20-30Gbps UDP 1720 traffic appearing to originate from CN in last 24 hours

From: ITechGeek <itg () itechgeek com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:37:41 -0400

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Tony Wicks <tony () wicks co nz> wrote:

Hahaha... Could not have said it better. But seriously as a new Zealand
based engineer who has 20+ years in the internet industry the number of
times I have had to deal with arrogant ******* who block ip ranges that
affect my customers while thinking they are taking a swipe at China is a
sad reflection on the attitude of some people. Then people wonder why the
rest of the world does not trust the good old USA to run the Internet by
itself.

And I thought it was because of the NSA.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG () ITechGeek Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net