nanog mailing list archives

Re: Text Messages being blocked by AT&T

From: Mel Beckman <mel () beckman org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:59:02 +0000

AT&T does a kind of spam filtering on texts. AFAIK the only solution is to either send your texts via one of AT&T’s
pay-for messaging channels, or get the receiving party to complain to their AT&T support rep. If you’re the receiving
party, just call and say you want to whitelist an SMS source.

 -mel