nanog mailing list archives

Re: Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

From: Eduardo Schoedler <listas () esds com br>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:46:06 -0200

+1 Ruckus+ZoneDirector

--
Eduardo

Em quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2015, Tyler Mills <tylermills () gmail com>
escreveu:

Have had a lot of experience with Ruckus(and Unifi unfortunately).  The
Ruckus platform is one of the best. If you will be responsible for
supporting the deployment, it will save you a lot of frustration when
compared with UBNT.

On Thu Jan 29 2015 at 12:18:54 AM Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com