nanog mailing list archives

Re: FL-IX in Miami is ready for new members

From: Eddie Tardist <edtardist () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:40:32 -0200

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Patrick Tracanelli <
eksffa () freebsdbrasil com br> wrote:

On 12/01/2015, at 17:24, Dave Temkin <dave () temk in> wrote:

Hi all,

FL-IX has started issuing LOAs for both 36 NE 2nd Street and NOTA in
Miami.
If you have a network that peers at either location, we'd love to have
you
as a member. We've committed to keeping the IX platform free for 3 years
(you bring the cross connect; we have pre-negotiated deals for
inexpensive
riser in 36 NE 2nd).

For more information, please see: http://www.fl-ix.net

Do you have a suggestion for cost-effective cross connect provider from
ZIP 33166 to 36 NE 2nd St. or NOTA?

LMC Wireless LLC is located in Doral.
They will provide microwave connect to Brickell area.
Maybe you should contact them about FL-IX site locations.
How are you connected today?
btw are you the same Patrick Tracanelli from ServerU routing appliances?