nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDOS solution recommendation

From: Dave Bell <me () geordish org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:08:25 +0000

Maybe try the Cisco CSR1000v. In the trial mode it won't give you a
decent throughput, but should have all features enabled.

On 11 January 2015 at 15:02, Ammar Zuberi <ammar () fastreturn net> wrote:
I’m stuck trying to find a virtual router environment that I can play with flowspec on. We do have some Juniper
routers, but they are in production and I don’t think I want to touch flowspec on them just yet.

Does anyone have any experience or any ideas here? Even openbgpd?