nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Static IP Changed With New Modem?

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 11:49:45 -0500

With Time Warner Cable in my region that is expected 100% of the time.
Every single cable modem replacement requires you to initialize the static
IP configuration.  I expect the cable operators to operate similarly.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Justin Wilson - MTIN <lists () mtin net>