nanog mailing list archives

RE: Has anyone imagined what could be the future HCI

From: lobna gouda <lobna_gouda () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:24:48 +0000

Thanks Valdis! i am sure someone has imagined it:) was asking about the community imagination , my though it would be
all virtualized on the cloud, on a bigger scale not the one we have now. Were it will end up not to buy any laptops,
smartphone...etc. No processing or availability limits, your views?